Sexy Young School Girl

Hello, im candy im 18 still in highschool i love talking very naughty on the phone and having a little fun.So cum be my sugar daddy youll never get hotter phonesex then with me...

Sunday, December 31, 2006

layout for myspace

Hello my hotties,
Good morning do you no what today is?
its party tiiimmmeee!!! Happy new years
eve! Hotties its been brought to my attention
that i party way to much is that true? One
of my favorite callers told me i party to much
:( but i love to get all fucked up and have hot
nasty sex mmm its much better that way
because i get so horny when I'm drunk.
Well tonight ther having a huge party at the
college and I'm going yay! Im sure thers going to be alot of
fine ass guys ther for me to play with or girls depending on
my mood. Well pussy does sound good right now damn I'm
getting horny and im still up lol come hotties wake the fuck
up and call my ass right now your girls horney. Oh my god i
had this weird caller tonight all he making me say was
"oh my god" over and over lol and then he nutted all on
himself and ate it :) see what guys will do for me! well I'm
logging on now so call if ya want if not happy new
year hotties :) LOVE CANDY

blog layouts FREE Phone with me just Click Here


layout for myspace
 
Web Site Hit Counters
Walmart Online Coupons

Cursors

Image hosting by Photobucket