Sexy Young School Girl

Hello, im candy im 18 still in highschool i love talking very naughty on the phone and having a little fun.So cum be my sugar daddy youll never get hotter phonesex then with me...

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Myspace layouts

Hello my hotties,
well today has been so fucking boring!! mabe cuz
its tuesday well right now im so fucking honry and
everyone i know is in bed so i cant go out and get
any dick right now lol well i guess i could if i really
wanted to. But i would just rather play with my
pussy at home and wait for you to call me *WINK*
other then me being horney i've been doing ok
although hotties i have been a bad girl i been out
partying with tha girls and getting drunk and
teasing all the old men at the clubs. I love to rub my ass up on ther
dicks but not give them any lol heheh and make them pay for my
drink :o) or get them to buy me really hot presents and then ill let
them finger fuck my hot bald pussy how yummy is that?
xoxox mmwah love CANDY

Image hosting WISHLIST buy me somthing nice daddy Click Here

Myspace layouts

 
Web Site Hit Counters
Walmart Online Coupons

Cursors

Image hosting by Photobucket