Sexy Young School Girl

Hello, im candy im 18 still in highschool i love talking very naughty on the phone and having a little fun.So cum be my sugar daddy youll never get hotter phonesex then with me...

Thursday, September 28, 2006

MySpace Layouts

Hello, my hotties
can you see the fun i was having in the pic &
oh yeah she was hot! sweet bald pussy i made

her cum all nite as she fingerd fucked my pussy
:) i was pretty drunk on some hypnotic and some
some other mixed drinks hehe i'll bet all my candy
fans would love to watch me down on some hot ass

bitch but what can i say you wernt ther. Other
then that im doing ok and pretty much just chillin
tonight . just laying back taking calls in some baby
blue booty shorts & white tank top with a playboy bunny on it. I look
hot as hell in it too! :) *Daddy JAY* went shopping for me lastnight
and bought me some presents and made his little girl so happy

thank you daddy mmwwahh! So hotties CALL ME! Nite Nite xoxo

MySpace Layouts WISHLIST buy me somthing nice daddy Click Here

Myspace


 
Web Site Hit Counters
Walmart Online Coupons

Cursors

Image hosting by Photobucket