Sexy Young School Girl

Hello, im candy im 18 still in highschool i love talking very naughty on the phone and having a little fun.So cum be my sugar daddy youll never get hotter phonesex then with me...

Sunday, September 24, 2006

MySpace Layouts

Hello my hotties,
& did i mention my sugar daddys?
i love to be spoild because after all i am a
princess :)~ Well this week was oook but
def not all that & skool is so boring ugh!!
but thers alot of hot guys ther woohoo
i do have my eye on this one hott guy hes
so fucking hot and we had sex last week
and he fucked me so hard and good that
i couldnt even talk after that lol, yeah thats
right hotties even I candy! got dickmatized! and im still stuck
heehee :) but i guess thats pay back for all the teasing i do. you
know you love when i bend over in class in my jean skirt and
you see my pink sheer thong and my bald pussy you think
yummy!! Thats right daddy cum taste .. well im out xoxo
love you your's truly Candy mmmwwaahhh!!

MySpace Layouts WISHLIST buy me somthing nice daddy Click Here


MySpace Layouts

 
Web Site Hit Counters
Walmart Online Coupons

Cursors

Image hosting by Photobucket