Sexy Young School Girl

Hello, im candy im 18 still in highschool i love talking very naughty on the phone and having a little fun.So cum be my sugar daddy youll never get hotter phonesex then with me...

Wednesday, April 19, 2006









Ultimate party girl!!! now thats me i got sooo drunk tonight and gave the
really fucking hot dude head oh my fucking god was he hott and he was
like 8" and thick as hell mmm oh and yes i let him nutt all in my mouth
it even tasted sweet yummy and since i sucked his dick he bent me over
and flipped up my skirt and pulled my thong to the side and he licked
my ass as he fingerd me at the same time oh my god it felt soo fuck good
i just kept cuming all over his hand. Maybe i had to much to drink but
it felt soo hot i couldnt stop. My pussys still pulsing from him im so
fucked up right now i drank so much vodk im going to have a bad hangover
for school tomorow lol well hotties im going to take some hott phone
calls now give me a call and lets have
fun :) xoxoxxox love candy
 
Web Site Hit Counters
Walmart Online Coupons

Cursors

Image hosting by Photobucket