Sexy Young School Girl

Hello, im candy im 18 still in highschool i love talking very naughty on the phone and having a little fun.So cum be my sugar daddy youll never get hotter phonesex then with me...

Monday, April 17, 2006









Hi my hotties :)
well school went ok today like usuall it was so boreingbut did i mention my math teacher
is soo damn hot. I would just love to fuck him right on that desk mmm it makes my thong
all wet just thinking about. I know he likes me but he trys to fight it i like to sit in the front
row and pull my skirt up just so he can see my thong and i keep crossing my legs and
I know hes watching. God what more can i do lol ur prolly thinking what a slut lol what
can i say im a girl who gets what i want and fucking teachers is the hottest i would know
i did it when i was 16 hehehe well i didnt want to fail. Oh come on what would you
of done??? huh huh well im off to a friend house i try not to be too bad ;) wink wink
oh i have such a hott time on the phone last whew!!!! and you guys know who you
are :) you just keep making and making this young girl
cum mmm . ok hotties i put a link below for you too vote for me at. So come on and give me a vote
XOXOX LOVE CANDY!
PEASE VOTE FOR ME AT: Click below
 
Web Site Hit Counters
Walmart Online Coupons

Cursors

Image hosting by Photobucket