Sexy Young School Girl

Hello, im candy im 18 still in highschool i love talking very naughty on the phone and having a little fun.So cum be my sugar daddy youll never get hotter phonesex then with me...

Sunday, April 23, 2006

myspace layout layout for myspace
wow this weeked was so fun i went to like 2 parties
and had so much fun. I got like really wasted and had
sex with this really hot chick and this really hot skater
wheeewww was he hot and her she was so fucking amazing
and she had her clit piearced and it drove her nuts when
i would suck on it and she came all over my face while
ryan fucked me from behind. I sware my pussys so
swallon from being fucked by him :) God i love sex
i get so horny when im drunk somtimes i think ill
do anything.... Well bye hotties

 
Web Site Hit Counters
Walmart Online Coupons

Cursors

Image hosting by Photobucket