Sexy Young School Girl

Hello, im candy im 18 still in highschool i love talking very naughty on the phone and having a little fun.So cum be my sugar daddy youll never get hotter phonesex then with me...

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

MySpace Layouts


Hello my hotties,
well lets just say tonight was fun & i met shawn
& we had some fun tonight hes my one and only
pantie boy and he loves to dress up and look so sexy
for me. That i even got him to change his NF name!
oh & did i mention email his ex g/f to tell her what
a cum guzzeling pantie slut he really is!! he will so
anything i ask him to do hes my new pet!! and he
told me he wares thongs and booty shorts with
a bra under his clothes when he goes to work
hehe how sexy is that......

<----thats shawn my new boy toi how sexy is that work that camara shawnna oh and meghan he told me he dresses up evey single nite and ill bet he even wore your panties! shawn all dress up and looking so sexy!



MySpace Layouts WISHLIST buy me somthing nice daddy Click Here


MySpace Layouts

 
Web Site Hit Counters
Walmart Online Coupons

Cursors

Image hosting by Photobucket