Sexy Young School Girl

Hello, im candy im 18 still in highschool i love talking very naughty on the phone and having a little fun.So cum be my sugar daddy youll never get hotter phonesex then with me...

Friday, October 06, 2006

myspace layout
Hello my hotties,
well its friday early morning and yes im stiill
up lol. I dont have skool yaaayyy ive just been
taking some hot calls and getting so wet not to
mention im drunk hehe. I get so honry when im
really drunk lol. You should call me and lets get
down right nasty daddy! or leave me some coments
:) i love to hear your feedback my candyfans. Oh
my hotties remember i told you about this guy i
had my eye on and how he fucked me so good that
he had your candy dickmatized! well last nite we had sex again and
OMG! he wore my lil pussy out & made me cum all over his dick
hotties i think hes got me stuck :) and its hes so yummy mmm

myspace layout WISHLIST buy me somthing nice daddy Click Here

myspace layout
 
Web Site Hit Counters
Walmart Online Coupons

Cursors

Image hosting by Photobucket