Sexy Young School Girl

Hello, im candy im 18 still in highschool i love talking very naughty on the phone and having a little fun.So cum be my sugar daddy youll never get hotter phonesex then with me...

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

MySpace

Hello my hotties,
How was christmas? Mine was great i had alot
of fun and my callers send me some nice gifts and
gift ceretficates and i just want to talk you so much
for those and spoiling your favorate girl :) Yes i did
get naughty and i got laid omg was it hot, This guy
i use to know came back into town and i ran into him
at a friends house and he was so much hotter then
he use to be. Well one thing led to another and i end
up N his bed nakid as he took my clothes off he went
satraight for my balled pussy and just sucked on my pink clit untill i
came all over his face i even dug my nails into his back. then i pulled
him up on me and he pulled off his boxers and omg his cock was so
fat!! and rubed it againt my pussy i think i just came by him teasing
me then he stuck it in OUCH! he stretched open my lil pussy. So
he spread open my legs as far as he could get them and pounded me
so hard all i could do was cum so much that the sheets were soaked
and then i felt his cock pulse in my pussy and he goes baby baby
* im going to cum * and he exploded all in the inside of my pussy
and it was so deep inside me but it felt so good driping down my
thighs. I even rubed his cum from my pussy to finger my clit with
omg was it so fucking hot and then we went to sleep YAY! :)
ok hotties im off to take calls now love ya * love Candy*

blog Layouts FREE Phone Sex With The Princess! Click Here


MySpace
 
Web Site Hit Counters
Walmart Online Coupons

Cursors

Image hosting by Photobucket