Sexy Young School Girl

Hello, im candy im 18 still in highschool i love talking very naughty on the phone and having a little fun.So cum be my sugar daddy youll never get hotter phonesex then with me...

Friday, December 15, 2006

MySpace images


Hello my hotties,
I wanted to say merry christmas my hotties

and i hope you all have a wonderfull holliday

i will be around if you get lonely or horny ;)

Im so excited to see what my sugar daddys

have goten me this christmas i cant wait!!!

because i've been a good girl naughty but

good :) I think i have treated them so well

with yummy blow jobs and yes i do swallow

for my daddys and i even spread my legs

and gave them my tight little pussy. I fuck them so much better

then ther wifes do hehehe what can i say no one gets down and

dirty like candy does mmm i love to deep throat and swallow

warm creamy cum and take it so deep inside my pussy. Then

i love when you get me from behind and just pop in my ass

without me knowing :) Hotties if you did not alreadly know i

love to be told what to do mmm well hotties have a great

christmas and dont forget to buy me a christmas gift click

down below to buy me somthing nice :) i love ya love candy


Blog images WISHLIST spoil me for christmas Click Here

MySpace images

 
Web Site Hit Counters
Walmart Online Coupons

Cursors

Image hosting by Photobucket