Sexy Young School Girl

Hello, im candy im 18 still in highschool i love talking very naughty on the phone and having a little fun.So cum be my sugar daddy youll never get hotter phonesex then with me...

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

MySpace

Hello my hotties,
Lifes been good so far but lately i've been
playing with daddy Larry and getting him
all drunk and taking any controll he has
away from him. I got him so fucked up
that i made him send me $1000 on paypal
because im so fucking hot. And he didn't even
know he sent me that much money until the next
morning lol see how good i am. So me and daddy
Larry had a a lot fun playing well at least i did
hehhe now im going to take that money and go to the mall and
buy me some hot ass clothes for my sexy ass body. YUMMy!!!
so give me a call and lets have some fun xoxox Love Candy

Myspace layouts WISHLIST buy me somthing nice daddy Click Here

MySpace
 
Web Site Hit Counters
Walmart Online Coupons

Cursors

Image hosting by Photobucket