Sexy Young School Girl

Hello, im candy im 18 still in highschool i love talking very naughty on the phone and having a little fun.So cum be my sugar daddy youll never get hotter phonesex then with me...

Friday, November 24, 2006

Images for your blog

Hello my hotties,
I just want to say Happy Thanks Giving
to you. my hotties and i hope you had a
good holliday. Mine was great i had alot of fun
i spend some time with family and stuff and
took alot of calls and it was pretty busy and
really hot i was so horny yesterday and had
the chance to get off with my callers mmm
christmas is almost here hotties can you even
believe that? i feel it came so fast it was like
wow but im so excited because i know my hotties will buy me hot
presents :) well its like 8:30 here and im so fucking horny right now
like always i think its because im so young and tight heheh i do have
one daddy i would like to say Happy thanksgiving too and thats my
daddy larry :) mmwwaaahhh well hotties im going to get on and take
some calls so i can finger my clits pulsing so ill write ya back
mmmmwwaaaahhhh love ~*~CANDY*~

blog layouts WISHLIST spoil me for christmas Click Here

Images for your blog
 
Web Site Hit Counters
Walmart Online Coupons

Cursors

Image hosting by Photobucket