Sexy Young School Girl

Hello, im candy im 18 still in highschool i love talking very naughty on the phone and having a little fun.So cum be my sugar daddy youll never get hotter phonesex then with me...

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

MySpace


Hello my hotties,
Well lets just say this weekend was so much
fun i went to a friends house who had a party
and yes i got laid wooohooo! boy was i drunk!
ther was this hot guy ther that was flirting
with me and we started making out so he took
me up to the bedroom. When i walked in he
ripped my shirt off till my tits fell out of
the shirt and he started sucking on my nipples
i started to get so wet so then he went down and ate me untill i came all over his face :) then he pulled my thong to the side and finger fucked my pussy untill i came on his hands. He pulled my skirt up and my thong to the side and smacked my ass as he fucked me so hard from behind. I was gripping the sheets so hard then i remember him taking all my clothes off and laying me on my back and spreading my legs and i felt his big dick pull in and out of my pussy so hard as he was sucking on my toes. When i looked all i could see was his big fat dick slam in my pussy as his balls slamed against my ass then he blew his white cumm all over my pussy,belly,tits mmm and yes i licked it off my tits :). He fucked me so hard my pussy hurt the next day ouch! lol but he was a hella good fuck toy hehhe
xoxo love ya hotties ~candy~

Friendster images WISHLIST buy me somthing nice daddy Click Here

MySpace
 
Web Site Hit Counters
Walmart Online Coupons

Cursors

Image hosting by Photobucket