Sexy Young School Girl

Hello, im candy im 18 still in highschool i love talking very naughty on the phone and having a little fun.So cum be my sugar daddy youll never get hotter phonesex then with me...

Thursday, December 28, 2006

Friendster
Hello my hotties,
Last night i had some really hot calls i had
this caller who would punch his self in the
balls really hard as i laughed my ass off lol
omg it was so fucking funny! Then i have
my quiet loser who sit ther and listen to me
live my life as i ignore them on the phone lol
and well of course then i get my daddy's and
they know i do whatever they tell me to do
because im ther submissive little slut :) who
drinks down all ther cum because they tell me
to! Im so fucking horney right now im dripping cum into my pink
cotton thong. mabe i should call over a fuck buddy so he can take
care of my pussy and lick up all my cum mmm well give me a call
boys! and lets play because we all know who your favorate flirt is ;)
its me candy your one and only * SEXY YOUNG SCHOOL GIRL*
and all my regulars know with me anything goes heheh and im one
dirty little daddys girl wink wink well im taking calls now bye bye

blog layouts FREE Phone Sex With The Princess! Click Here

Friendster
 
Web Site Hit Counters
Walmart Online Coupons

Cursors

Image hosting by Photobucket