Sexy Young School Girl

Hello, im candy im 18 still in highschool i love talking very naughty on the phone and having a little fun.So cum be my sugar daddy youll never get hotter phonesex then with me...

Saturday, December 30, 2006

blog layouts
....Often imitated, but cannot be!!!....

Hello my hotties,
Good morning i think i had a little to much
to drink hehe its friday night and i went out
clubbin as you can tell lol i get love where
ever i go :) i was drunk as hell and some hot
guy got me to do a wet T-Shirt contest and
YES!! i WON! cant you tell by the hottie
suckin on my tit :) I really teased the fuck
outa him when we were on the dance floor i
was just grinding my pretty little ass all up on his fat cock and i felt
his boner omg! he was hung baby! but anyways i teased him so
much that he had to taste my tits and guys i think i may have to
far because i went to the guys bathroom and got on my knees and
gave him head and im not sure but i think he came in my mouth
lol but he did eat my out as i sat on the toilet lol omg it was so
fucking dirty but amazing call me and ill tell ya all about it im so
fucking drunk and horny right so call!!!
HUGS AND KISSES YOUR NF HOTTIE! CANDY

Myspace layouts FREE Phone Sex With The Princess! Click Here

blog layouts
 
Web Site Hit Counters
Walmart Online Coupons

Cursors

Image hosting by Photobucket