Sexy Young School Girl

Hello, im candy im 18 still in highschool i love talking very naughty on the phone and having a little fun.So cum be my sugar daddy youll never get hotter phonesex then with me...

Saturday, March 31, 2007

Hello my hotties,

Well its now thursday and not to much going on tonight exept
tomorrow is friday woohoo!. I get to go partying and get all
doll'd up for some hot ass guys or girls depends on my mood
tomorow. Did i tell you i went to suki's to get my Pussy
all nice and waxed.

Guys for some reason i really really get so horny i dont no why
but my Clit just goes crazy in my panties :) Omg guys
did you see the new ninja turtles movie coming out? Don't it look
so adorable hehe. Hint guys candy really wants to go see it *wink wink*

tmnt.jpg

yes im a very big fan of kid movies. But i have been known to give a few
Blow jobs in the back of the theater *giggles* yes for all you
boys i did Swallow (gulps) Anyways
lets see do i have any callers to talk about? HMMM Oh oh oh
well i found oscar! He called me lastnite and hotties he must
not be my blog fan :( because he hasnt been reading it to know
i've been looking for him. But other then that i dont think

I have anyone els to write about at this time. You now how
much i love talking about my caller of the day in my blog.
I guess no one has made that much of a impression on me hehe.
Well i got my gifts in the mail from daddy larry and ther so
pretty i love them and my pillows are so soft. Guys how cool
is it that daddy larry bought me pillows and blanket that
Candy is going to be wrapping her sexy body
in everynight before i go to sleep? I might even be Nude
(yummy)

Well im off to do Naughty Phone sex and make my hotties cum all
over themself.




 
Web Site Hit Counters
Walmart Online Coupons

Cursors

Image hosting by Photobucket