Sexy Young School Girl

Hello, im candy im 18 still in highschool i love talking very naughty on the phone and having a little fun.So cum be my sugar daddy youll never get hotter phonesex then with me...

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

jkhlk.JPG

Hello my hotties,
Today is MONDAY! Yay my boyfriends back in town
and its so slow where the hell are all my guys at :(
arnt you horney for my tight little pussy ::Hehe::
Well school was hard and long today just like
substitute that taught our class taday. I never had so
much fun in english class before watching him walk
back and forth around the room all hour. Trust me and
i never paid attention in English before. I can tell my
boyfriend was getting jealous by the way he was
staring at me. After class my boyfriends jealousie
got the best of him as he pulled me into an empty
class room and fucked every one of my holes.
but it doesn't end ther my hotties! after my boyfriend
left i was in the empty classroom i was putting my
panties back on and the hot and well hung substitute
walked in. The moment after eyes connected he walked
over to me and ripped my panties off and began to fuck
me in my cum filled asshole. For the rest of the day my
ass hurt so much i couldn't sit lol can one of my hotties
please cum lick my aching asshole.

Free Cam and Phone Sex at NiteFlirt. Click Here

 
Web Site Hit Counters
Walmart Online Coupons

Cursors

Image hosting by Photobucket